Judgment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FABLE 2 TOMORROW OM F'ING G

3 posters

Go down

FABLE 2 TOMORROW OM F'ING G Empty FABLE 2 TOMORROW OM F'ING G

Post  Shaded Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:54 pm

Xplay Review: 5/5 Stars.. Please god if you have an xbox 360 and xbox live get this game, and hit me up... v HaBiTz v. For the next week at least (i hope) will be Fable 2 time.

Shaded

Back to top Go down

FABLE 2 TOMORROW OM F'ING G Empty Re: FABLE 2 TOMORROW OM F'ING G

Post  Azmodian Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:21 pm

I ordered it, should get it sometime early next week didnt want to pay expediated as I have RB2 to hold me over till then. Plus free shipping <3 and Best Buy I usually get my stuff early anyway
Azmodian
Azmodian
Admin

https://judgment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaded Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:08 am

srsly this game is amazing i give it a 100/100..me and gordy played a little bit today..only about 2 hours into the single player and i cant stop playing it is just incredible. must buy if u own an xbox 360

Shaded

Back to top Go down

Post  Azmodian Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:45 pm

I finally got my copy today, going to play it when I get home, really looking forward to it.

Gonna make a female mainily ranged combatant with decent melee (enough to survive close encounters) but no magic. Then I'll make an all magic female, then a all melee male (not including good vs evil changes)
Azmodian
Azmodian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifurr Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:23 pm

Unlike the first fable where it was better to go strong in one area this one is way better balancing it out and use everything. Besides if you want you can just lvl everything max and make a super character. I agree with using everything in this fable. It just seems combant flows more smoothly using everything at your arsenal and you kick a lot more ass. Plus the fight looks a lot cooler im my opinion. Anyways I love the game and can't stop playing it. I'll be rebeating it a lot. I know I did the old one and this one is got me hooked even more. I didn't however care for the coop to much, but whatever I'm perfectly happy with just the single player.

Lucifurr

Back to top Go down

Post  Azmodian Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:39 pm

I chose to make it harder, since i made a female character, and didnt want her to look like a man, or be super tall or have will veins, I didnt put any into physical, 1 into accuracy and no will powers. Its hard but I still can beat shit up. Im still maxing toughness and all that, just not morphing stuff
Azmodian
Azmodian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum