Judgment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sup everyone

4 posters

Go down

Sup everyone Empty Sup everyone

Post  Lucifurr Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:16 pm

Well I Finally I got my account setup thanks to azmodian. I'm currently playing console games since I can be way more casual with them. I playing falbe 2 atm and will be getting gears of war 2 and dead space here soon. I will be looking for coop buddies for gears of war if anyone is getting it and wants to coop with me let me know. Who knows I might join you guys in WoW down the road being I know I can be casual with WoW now that I don't care about it.

I'll continue to keep in touch you with all on here in less you make a new guild site I'll then get a account on there to talk to you all as well.

Keep in touch,

Lucifurr

Lucifurr

Back to top Go down

Sup everyone Empty Re: Sup everyone

Post  Shaded Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:13 pm

too bad you suck at Fable 2 LOL.
BTW 7 days and counting for gears omg. i got the LE..cant wait i wish i could go to the midnight release. but it is passed my bed time. QQ

Shaded

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifurr Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:46 am

I know. Same here. I got work early the next day, so I won't be going to the midnight sells either.

Lucifurr

Back to top Go down

Post  Calendor Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:59 pm

Lucifurr wrote:I know. Same here. I got work early the next day, so I won't be going to the midnight sells either.

Does it prove I'm still a kid when I'm looking forward the remote control tank that comes with the LE pre-order?

Calendor

Back to top Go down

Post  Trottingcock Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:30 pm

Shaded wrote:bed time.

Trottingcock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: