Judgment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Far Cry 2 SUCKS

2 posters

Go down

Far Cry 2 SUCKS Empty Far Cry 2 SUCKS

Post  Trottingcock Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:09 pm

Do not play it. Do not buy it. Do not think of even buying it or playing. Do not dream of playing it or buying it.

Its not even far cry and has nothing to do with far cry

you spend 3/4 of your time driving around in your car getting from place to place.

no stealth at all. you can sneak up behind someone and shank them with your knife and the entire complex knows exactly where you are immediatly.

when you come along an enemy outpost they shoot at you obviously and then get into their car and chase you, you must get out of the car and kill them. you repeat this about 5,000 times. They also have a respawn rate of 2 minutes at every outpost.

the story is COMPLETELY POINTLESS since you end up allying with the man you are supposed to kill (the jackal aka Jack Carver from Far Cry 1 which is the only thing that relates far cry 1 and 2) and you choose 1 of 2 things and you die either way and you dont find out what happens to the jackal. (if i spoiled the ending sorry but its just saving you time). And after you beat the game you cant go back and finish up side missions and collect of the fuckin diamonds or just plain old fuck around.

fuck this game

Trottingcock

Back to top Go down

Far Cry 2 SUCKS Empty Re: Far Cry 2 SUCKS

Post  Talliman Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:32 pm

That game sounds awesome. I'm going to buy it, and tell everyone I know to buy it, and then tell them you told me to because there were naked girls in the game. Then all my friends you have never met will hate you for lying, and I will be the hero.

Talliman

Back to top Go down

Post  Trottingcock Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:14 pm

lol

Trottingcock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: