Judgment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys, a little bit on Wrath

+5
Thogret
Shaded
Talliman
Azmodian
Adam
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey guys, a little bit on Wrath - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey guys, a little bit on Wrath

Post  Talliman Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:59 am

Thog I sent you the info 2 days ago... i'll resend it.

Talliman

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, a little bit on Wrath - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey guys, a little bit on Wrath

Post  Thogret Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:57 pm

thanks boo bear

Thogret

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:28 pm

i'm now on andorhal, renamed my paladin aeshaya

Adam

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallinangel Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:08 pm

I have made my choice with me being off work for a while now due to some health problems (not serious life or death wise). I have decided to start judgment on anetheron. I have way to much time on my hands now and i know if i would go to anderial server with u duessa I would get sucked back into the game hardcore wanting to see everything jsut becuz i would be in a guild that has the potential to do that and i would have the time on my hands. Starting this guild on anetheron will control my time playing the game. Everyone in the guild has there own real life things they are doing and really doesnt have the time to go hardcore raiding 3-4 nights of the week. Ill have time to run the guild but also the freedom to get up from the computer ne time i want to go hang out with my friends. Maybe if things dont work out over there for u duessa u can come over here with us or same goes for me if this guild does not work out and i find myself being the only person playing on this server ill come over there with you. Good luck we have these forms to keep in touch.

Fallinangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifurr Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:27 pm

Fallinangel wrote:I have made my choice with me being off work for a while now due to some health problems (not serious life or death wise). I have decided to start judgment on anetheron. I have way to much time on my hands now and i know if i would go to anderial server with u duessa I would get sucked back into the game hardcore wanting to see everything jsut becuz i would be in a guild that has the potential to do that and i would have the time on my hands. Starting this guild on anetheron will control my time playing the game. Everyone in the guild has there own real life things they are doing and really doesnt have the time to go hardcore raiding 3-4 nights of the week. Ill have time to run the guild but also the freedom to get up from the computer ne time i want to go hang out with my friends. Maybe if things dont work out over there for u duessa u can come over here with us or same goes for me if this guild does not work out and i find myself being the only person playing on this server ill come over there with you. Good luck we have these forms to keep in touch.

Translation: I'm starting off casual, but I'm going hardcore. Specially now that I'm gonna have a ton of free time and possibly more to come.

Lucifurr says: I told you so. LOL!

Lucifurr

Back to top Go down

Post  Talliman Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:39 pm

toons name?

Talliman

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaded Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:00 am

my name is Skhope, whisper me...btw anetheron should be a free server transfer from thrall..tuesday is the last day so transfer soon hos.

Shaded

Back to top Go down

Post  Talliman Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:34 pm

nah the only free realm for thrall is terrokar

Talliman

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaded Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:54 pm

talli did u xfer ur toon

Shaded

Back to top Go down

Post  serghar Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:01 pm

Whats up niggs

Ill be coming back as well and im actually excited to reunite with some old guild mates. I sold my rogue(twice) when i had to quit. I will be buying Johnny's mage To come back and play I wont be back in time for launch since i gatta get more money since i just upgraded my PC, Along with me will be my friend chris he is going to play a druid i think since he is leveling one and aswell as his and mine online friend. they are both been playing since day 1 AKA launch. and are quality players. I talked to forfarq online a few days ago and he liked the idea of coming back he wants to bring his online pvp friends but they dont like the server so idk what he is going to do. hopefully we can get a few more people from the guild to come back, ill let you know what i change the name to probably serghar not sure.

`serghar

serghar

Back to top Go down

Post  Talliman Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:23 am

When it really comes down to it, we only need 10 quality players to fully enjoy the wrath experience.

Talliman

Back to top Go down

Post  Thogret Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:40 am

i r quality

Thogret

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2