Judgment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3?

2 posters

Go down

Fallout 3? Empty Fallout 3?

Post  starkraftftw Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:01 am

i can honestly say im impressed with fallout 3. the shit ton of different guns and melee weapons you can find/make in the game the blowing peoples heads off the ability to sneak up on an enemy and pick his pocket and plant a live grenade in their pants the Rock-It Launcher it will litterally shot anything even toasters and then run over and pick up the toaster and shot it again and again the fun will never end but what i think is the best thing is you walk into a world with nothing but the clothes on your back and you gotta go make a name for yourself good or bad however you feel at the time and you have to earn everything, plus the realism of the game if you kill something you can walk to the other side of the map and then walk all the way back a week later and it will still be therehell people can even put bountys on your head and you will get hunted by mercs but if your gonna make a character plan it out before you start leveling cause you only have limited level points and skill points to distribute

starkraftftw

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3? Empty Re: Fallout 3?

Post  Lucifurr Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:54 pm

Is this all xbox live your talking about or what. You make this game sound something I would be very interested in. Not that I would probably get it cuz i play WoW with the limited amount of time I do have to play. Still trying to level to 80.

Lucifurr

Back to top Go down

Post  starkraftftw Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:00 am

i dont have live atm but for this game its all solo play (which is the biggest downside) coming out with some downloadable content they are gonna be coming out with expansions to the game and increasing the level cap to 30 and different cities to go to that i know about are anchorage Alaska and Pittsburgh, PA which the info was just released within the past week

starkraftftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum