Judgment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed

2 posters

Go down

Assassin's Creed Empty Assassin's Creed

Post  Azmodian Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:08 am

Overall- It was a pretty straightforward game, there are a few things that could have been better, mostly involving the story line

Graphics - The graphics were fantastic. Animations were flawless, from walking to combat to even drowning. Lighting was near perfect, water reflected light so realisticly, and looking over a city was breath taking.

Gameplay - Controls were pretty straight forward with a small learning curve. Combat was fluent and made dispatching enemies effortless once you got it down. Although, the AI was a little iffy, as if you were surrounded by a bunch of gaurds you wouldn't be attacked by only one of them at a time. One of those gaurds would distract you and the other would come from behind to stab.

Story - The story with Altir was pretty easy to follow with few plot twists, you could kind of tell before hand that it was coming.

Bugs - No major bugs that I found through my play sessions

Time Spent - I spent probably about 30 odd hours play time, with play times ranging from 2 hours up to 8 hour sessions.

Disliked Most - Story, it didnt really capture me the way I had hoped.

Rating (out of 5 stars) - Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Azmodian
Azmodian
Admin

https://judgment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Empty Re: Assassin's Creed

Post  Lucifurr Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:38 pm

My only complaint really was the repetitiveness of the quest. Even then I still found myself playing the game a lot. If not for this problem I would of gave it a 10/10 instead of a 9/10 on gamespot.com.

Lucifurr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum